Sunday, December 03, 2006

Stocking Up For Winter

We have more food in our house than I think we ever have in the past. I started doing some couponing, requesting free samples, and just plain stocking up on sales. It's a pretty gratifying feeling to see all of the food in the house and know that no matter what's up in our lives we could eat well for a very long while.

I also think I have most of my Christmas shopping done for the year. We aren't buying too much this year and that helps. :)

I'm still working on my eBook that I am ghost-writing. It's been a LONG process but I am happy that it is almost over. My deadline is Wednesday for a rough draft so I know what I will be doing with all of my free time for the next three days. :)

On that note, I also just submitted another article to someone I am hoping to get another paid writing gig from. Slowly but surely I am bound and determined to build up an income writing.

The eBay items I bought this summer did well for the Christmas buying season on eBay. Thankfully those are dwindling now and I am leaving eBay again until sometime next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home