Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Donna's Life This Week

I think I need more Zoloft this week. Maybe it's hormonal or maybe it's just this crappy weather, but I just really hate my job this week. I would rather be just about anywhere but here...

As you can all tell I have been doing some blogging for cash on this blog. No biggie but the pay is a nice additional income stream. I've also found some interesting websites doing the projects. :)

I bought my frugal turkey yesterday along with all the other things that go with cooking a turkey meal. I'm really looking forward to having 4 days off from work! :)

What have you been up to? Leave me a comment...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Donna - What a crappy week. I was illin' last week, then today the student I mentor got into trouble again. This was *after* I treated him because he'd been good for over 4 weeks.

I'm also enjoying watching your income streaming w/the blog. I may have to try it. I just need to learn more. :)
gaye (gayelord1221)

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home