Friday, November 24, 2006

A Frugal and Quality Suggestion for Diamond Shopping

While working for the charter school I was unfortunate enough to loose my wedding/aniversary band... Willie has it in his mind that since I am now working in a group of men that I need a replacement. :)

While roaming around the internet I found this great store called
Abazias. Abazias has wonderful quality jewelry and specializes in diamonds of all types and shapes.

Abazias allows you to build your own diamond wedding or engagement ring on their website. It's a pretty cool tool to play around with a get just the ring you want. Abazias sells wholesale diamonds, loose diamonds, discount diamonds, diamond engagement ring(s), and even cheaper diamonds.

Check them out if you are in the market for a ring this Christmas. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home