Monday, June 25, 2007

Tips and Hints For GPT Sites

I have written a couple times about finding GPT (get paid to..) sites and making money with them. I belong to two of them and have made over $75 in the last week! It is SO easy and cool to make free cash...

One of the best hints I read was to create free e-mail accounts with Google and use those for the surveys. I created donnahentsch@gmail.com. For one survey I use that as my address. For surveys after the first one I start putting periods into my name. For instance d.onnahentsch@gmail.com, do.nnamaciolek@gmail.com. Once I have exhausted the e-mail account I create a new one. Right now I do one e-mail account every day or two and use it as much as possible.

The other good hint I read was to go to personalphone.com and get a LOCAL phone number with voicemail for FREE! I use that for my phone number on all surveys. Works great!

If you want to try the GPT sites try these two: (any questions? post a comment or e-mail me!)




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes! What are these sites? Do you have a list of them somewhere? And your tips about the email addresses...is it because they track you by your email address and you can only visit a certain number of times per day? Tell more!

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home