Sunday, July 01, 2007

The Cost of Milk!

Geez, I went to the grocery store today and milk, at the cheapest local store with the 2 gallon deals, was $6.29! OMG! Looks like cheese and other dairy will soon follow....

Today was a stock-up day. First Jason and I hit the Rays for some London Broil steaks that were on sale for $2.99 a pound. They look GREAT.

Then it was off to the WalHell to stock up on the usual canned stuff and pasta. I haven't stocked up on pasta in a while and I can honestly say we have some now! :) Also have a lot of Bush's Baked Beans in the huge can for $1.

I got 3 bottles of KC Materpiece BBQ sauce for $0.50 each because of coupons. And, I scored some TP for a great price with a coupon as well.

Then Jason and I went to the grocery store where we got a ton of produce and the golden milk. :)

$250 later we came home and unloaded the car. That's gotta be the worst part!

An update on other things... I have still been playing with the GPT sites. Yesterday was the end of the month cash out and in a week I earned $21 on one site and $85! on the other! HOW COOL!!! Here are the links if anyone else wants to try it out! (IF any of you belong to others and want a referal - send me your link and I will sign up and post it here on my blog!)








http://cashmvp.com/members/register.php?ref=dhentsch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home