Monday, November 20, 2006

How's Your Cell Phone and Plan? Frugal?

I bought Willie and I cell phones about six months ago. With him going to dialysis 80 miles from home they were a necessity both for safety and convenience so that we can stay in touch.

The online site we used was horrible... It took like 6 months for our rebate to arrive... And their customer service was horrible.

I have been looking around the web trying to find another site to use for the next time we move our phones and service around. I stumbled upon a cool website. They are Cell-Phones-n-Plans.

Cell-Phones-n-Plans offers some great free camera phones and some if not all of the best cell phones on the market. I don't know about you but for me it's all about finding a good phone, a free phone is great and frugal, and good service to back it up!

Cell-Phones-n-Plans also offers some great prepaid cell phone plans which can be a great frugal option as well for those of us who don't use our cell phones like they are attached to our bodies. :)

Prepaid cell phones or pay-as-you go phones are great options to consider.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home