Friday, November 17, 2006

Student Loan Debt? Seen NextStudent?

I am very fortunate that when I went to college, it was back before the days of such easy to get student loan debt. I was accepted to, and would have attended NYU had I been able to borrow the money to do it. Best choice? Who knows, but I do know that if I had, then I likely would still have debt from college...

In my quest for finding all of you the best frugal options out there, I came across a site that I think might interest you. They are a company called NextStudent.

NextStudent offers both initial student loans as well as consolidation of existing loans. If you have loans out there it's always frugal and wise to check the current rates and see if you can consolidate to save yourself money.

NextStudent offers a huge variety of loans from Federal Stafford loans, PLUS loans, Graduate Plus Loans, and Private Loans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home