Tuesday, December 05, 2006

The BEST Information Out There on Freelance Writing!

A Freelancer Secret Revealed

By Beth Ann Erickson



From what I’ve experienced, there are some heavy-duty insider secrets

that allow some writers to pull lucrative writing assignments towards

them on a on a consistent basis.



But you say writing isn’t about money.



I agree. It’s not. Most writers write for self-expression, to influence their

world, you name it, most writers do not write for the money.



However, a steady flow of income can have a profound affect on your writing

career.



I call this phenomenon the “High Profit Writing Lifestyle.”



What I love about this lifestyle is that I now have more than enough time

and plenty of incoming c ash so I can write whatever I want to.



Simply stated, the techniques I outline in a series upcoming articles

easily supports (what I call) my “fiction writing habit.”



Fiction writers make notoriously poor wages.



Not any more. Now you can write short-term high-paying lucrative projects

and devote the lion’s share of your time to the activities you love most.



It’s cool to allow my characters to rumble through my mind knowing that

I can afford to give them their voice, breathe life into their actions, and

transcribe their stories on paper.



Way cool.



And I’d hate for you to miss living your dream!



Believe me, there is NO shortage of high-paying freelance opportunities.



Your next big paycheck can be but a moment away.



That’s fantastic news because you can download this information in an

invaluable resource.



Imagine downloading an easy-to-digest resource, digging through it, and

within 24 hours you can plug in the techniques that’ll work with your own

personal style.



You can get a jump on all the other freelancers by clicking this link

right now and downloading your copy today. Choice is yours. Super charge

your freelance income so you can start writing and living the lifestyle of

your dreams.



Here’s the link: Click Here!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Donna - Have you used this? Is it worth the $$?
gaye
gsims1221@cox.net

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home