Thursday, December 07, 2006

Resources for Earning Money Writing

On my quest to leave my day job for good, I am building up my income streams. Many of them revolve around writing in one form or another.

I have found two GREAT resources to help me along the way. The first is an eBook by
Melanie Mendelson titled "30 Minute Articles." This eBook is great at showing how you can easily spend 30 minutes and write an excellent and profitable article.

I know that I am now able to write a 500 word article for submission to places like Associated Content in 30 minutes or less. I procrastinate, something I am working hard at changing, but I need that extra structure and help to get me writing. I highly suggest you check out her eBook. Click Here!

The second resource I love is by Beth Erickson. I love her work and respect her very highly as a writer and for all she does to help other writers in their quest.

Discover how a writer living in the middle of no-where consistently earns
an incredible freelance income year after year. Over 101 battle-tested techniques to utterly turbo-charge your freelance income. Get all the juicy details here:
Click Here!


Happy writing and income streaming everyone!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good way to earn a few extra bucks! I am interested in learning more about what you are doing.

2:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home