Saturday, January 13, 2007

Decision Time For My Freelance Writing Career

Freelance Writing Decision Time

I find myself in an interesting position right now. I have been offered a paid blogging position. Pay isn't great at about $300 per month, but it's guaranteed income. Reading about other's experience with the site tells me that about half think the cash is okay for the work, and the other half don't.

I was also offered a staff writing position on another website. Pay is decent, better than the paid blogging position. I will be doing this gig.

In addition to the two above I was offered another staff writing position but am not sure yet what the pay will be. I would have a byline though on all of my articles and that is a huge plus.

In addition I am still proofreading and doing other projects from a bidding site...

Decision time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home