Friday, January 05, 2007

Why Can't I Sleep?

As many other people do, I seem to suffer from a horrible case of insomnia. It tends to come every month or two and seems like it lasts for a week or longer. It is SO frustrating. I feel like crap all day long and yet when I get into bed at night I am wide awake. I don't do caffiene late in the day, I don't do anything overly brain stimulating before bed, and yet I lay awake and stare at the ceiling.

I finally gave up last night and crashed about 9. At about 10:30 I think I actually managed to fall asleep. More sleep than I have gotten all week, but I am still really tired today.

On the writing front I have the eBook due next Friday. It is supposed to be about 40 pages of text and I have about 10 done. Guess what I am doing all weekend? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home