Saturday, January 06, 2007

An Update On My Freelance Writing and Frugal Living

Hi Everyone!

First, I hope you all like the new Blogger template? My old one had something weird about it so I changed to this more basic one. I think I prefer this one so I will work on getting my linking back up on it soon.

I am VERY busy right now with my freelance writing. I finished up my articles so that's a $600 project in the bank. I have my wiki project about half done. It is due on Wednesday so I plan on finishing it up this weekend or Monday at the latest. My new eBook on "blogging for cash" that I am ghostwriting is about half done or so. The book is due Friday so I will be spending most of my waking hours this week getting it done and sent off. I will also be working on incorporating some of the info I have learned into my blog and another blog I hope to launch at somep point when I have time.

NewStand has been having technical difficulties so I have not gotten much proofing work done. Good thing, actually, because I need to concentrate my ADD brain on writing this week. :)

So far this week my income total for freelance is $700. :)

Willie and the kids return tomorrow. They have been gone for about a week and a half. It will be nice having them home. And, as an added bonus Nugget the Wonder Cat will have someone else to hassle for a while. Dang, that cat is diving my batty.

How is your life going? Post me a comment or two. Anything you want to know about????

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi...im a freelance writer too, can u give me tips and guide on where to look for online content writing jobs?

11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Donna,

I like your combination of topics. In fact, when I finish updating my blog I'm going to go cut coupons. I linked to you from my blog so I can always find yours. I hope you don't mind.

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home