Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Freelance Writing and Frugal Living

In my continuing quest to bag my day job, and write full-time, I have managed to land a paid blogging gig. I will have a freebies blog on families.com. The pay isn't stellar, however, it will be exposure and guaranteed cash each month.

Today I finished up a project writing website reviews for a new wiki. The reviews were much more time consuming than I thought they would be, but kinda fun. Wish I had more time to spend on the project.

I have my 2nd ebook about 7/8ths done. I need to sit down and write two chapters and then it will be totally finished. Good thing, it is due by 2pm on Friday afternoon. :)

I am finding that frugal living and freelance writing really do go hand-in-hand. Each freelance project I pick up I think of in terms of which bill it will pay or how many of them I will need to match a month's income. Lower the cost of living, lower the required income.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

Congratulations.

I just got a position with Families.com too. I will be blogging on the topic of Christian Families.

I'll be glad to have you as "coworker."

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home