Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Sick Again For Christmas...

I don't know what it is about Christmas, but I ALWAYS manage to be sick. I was fine on Christmas Eve and then BANG - Sick as a dog on Christmas Day. I think I probably caught something shopping on Friday afternoon at the grocery store. It was totally mobbed and I stood in line for about a half hour with all the other shoppers coughing and complaining about the wait.

Regardless of my illness I gotta write, write and more write this week! I'm off from work and have not one, not two but THREE writing projects due... Thankfully I have four short articles to finish one, 34 longer ones for the other and then my new eBook project that is not due for two and a half weeks. :)

The company I proofread for has been working on their website so that's actually a good thing because I haven't been tempted to proof while procrastinating about writing. :)

I hope everyone had am amazing holiday season and was safe and healthy. Off to get some writing done before my cold medicine stops working.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home