Thursday, December 21, 2006

Happy Holidays - It's Almost "Vacation" time!

First off I wanted to tell all of you who read my blog HAPPY HOLIDAYS! I really do appreciate you reading my ramblings. :)

What's up on the homefront? The kids are excited for Christmas. Jason's play is tonight at school. He has one of the leads and is a Christ-moose. Should be interesting. After the play we promised the kids a resturant meal at one of the places we like to eat. Don't go out often, but they have good food for a reasonable cost.

Tomorrow is my LAST DAY at work before vacation. I will be off until Jan 2!!!! How totally exciting.... However, it will be a "working" vacation as I have a contract to write 50 articles. 10 are due tomorrow, with part of those done already, and then another 40 to go... :)

So far this week I have made my day job income, $30 for blog ads, $105 for proofreading and $595 from my writing on RAC. Not bad for "extra" income.

Happy Holidays everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home