Sunday, July 08, 2007

GPT Basics - FREE Money, Now THAT is FRUGAL!

I have been getting a lot of questions recently on how I am making some extra money to pay off bills. Let me try and explain...

A little while back I discovered GPT (get paid to) sites. On a GPT site you enter your name, address, an e-mail address, etc... and get paid for it! Generally the pay is between $0.35 and $2.00 EACH.

What I did was to get a FREE phone number (voicemail box) from freephone.com. This allows me to use a phone number, and get the messages in my e-mail, but not to have to give out my unlisted home number!

Also, I go to www.google.com and signed up for a few e-mail accounts with easy to type/remember names. I alternate these for offers. Also with google you can use iamsmart, i.amsmart, i.am.smart, etc... and they see it as all one address.

Here are a few of my referal links and thoughts on each site: (Also they each have a forum to read so you can understand how to do things better!)

My favorite by far right now is Freebie Fortress. I have $27 there from about an hour. There are TWO $10 offers for filling out a request for college info! You can do them both (once) and get an easy $20! This site is brand new and looks very promising. I am glad to help her advertise!

http://www.freebiefortress.com?referral=50

Second favorite is Deal Barbie Pays. This was the second site I started playing around with and I LOVE it. Things clear very well! Right now I have money coming from last month and another $20 or so in my account for this month.



Next favorite is Fairy Tale Treasures. This site was my first adventure into GPT and I have $80 coming in about two weeks from a week's play last month! Great pay for something I do while watching TV!



My Cash Safari is another new-to-me site that I think is adorable!



Another brand new site is My Cash Honey




That should be a short list to get you started! Please e-mail me at thefrugalplace@yahoo.com with any questions you might have, or post a comment on my blog!

I will give more info on GPT sites over the next few weeks and will post copies of my payments for proof.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home