Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Change Is Always Scary

There is one thing in life that never seems to change. That is - change happens. We move, we grow, we experience, and daily our lives change. Sometimes change is great, sometimes it's good, and sometimes it just plain sucks. But, the one thing we can always count on is change.

What are you changing today in your life? Post me a comment and let me know!

And, while you are at it please comment on my color changes here on the blog. I have little color-sense and worry about clashing. But, I hated the dark template colors so a change was really necessary! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn @ Frugal Upstate said...

It's nice to see different colors-the pink and dark pink combo is fine, but the sort of salmon color seems a little bright to me and hard to read on. (the text color is ok, it is just that the salmon seems distracting for some reason to me)

Just my opinion :)

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home