Wednesday, November 08, 2006

It's Almost The Three Day Weekend!

I've been waiting for a three day weekend for I don't know how long! Three days to sleep in, knit on the baby blanket I am making, and just some time to spend on the homefront. It's my favorite place to be!

On the work/income/frugal front I have had a couple nice things happen in the last week. I scored some great coupons and deals on grocery type items. This is the best time of year for that, IMHO.

I did some GREAT surveys which helped add more cash to our Christmas fund.

I also managed to start producing articles that Associated Content has been paying me for. I've got some free time, love to write and the two just became another income stream! :) I highly suggest anyone who wants to write for some spare change try associated!

That's about all the excitement for me for the day. I have a horrible chest cold and am ready to go snuggle up with my cat Nugget and watch some Oprah on the DVR. Gosh, I LOVE MY DVR!

What have you been up to?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home