Friday, November 03, 2006

What Do You Like For Lunch?

Once or twice a week I head on down to the local McD's for their chicken selects meal for lunch. I think it's a good deal, for about $5 I get chicken, fries and a soda.

It's a fun game to see how many selects I will have in the box. Some days it's only the 3 I ordered. One time it was 6! They barely fit in the box. :)

I never really liked the chicken nuggets from McDonalds but I really do like the white-meat selects. They do a good job on those.

Our local McDonalds in Yreka has some interesting weather this time of year. Right now the trees are all changing. Pretty soon it will be snowing there like it was in this photo that I took last year.

Well, gotta run and get those selects now because it's lunchtime and they are sounding good. :)






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home