Monday, November 13, 2006

It's Monday...

While a three day weekend is a great thing, the Monday that follows is just not so great. I was fast asleep this morning, having the usual "need to use the phone but it won't work right" dream, when the alarm clock sounded. Nothing like starting the day running from a dead sleep...

I got up and when I finally waddled into the kitchen I discovered that I have zero idea where I left my coffee cup last Thursday. Thankfully the school bus was actually a bit early and I was headed off to the local coffee shack for a mocha. Half way to work I saw something big and black in the middle of the road... Imagine my surprise at the sight of horses running along the road. Apparently someone's fence blew down in the 50 MPH winds we had last night and their 5 horses escaped. Thankfully I managed to wedge my car into an area where one of them was blocked in to a driveway while it's owner attempted, with love, to catch it - all the while screaming "I'm so selling your a@@, this is IT!" (We know what kind of morning she was having...)

Then I got my mocha and headed to the office. Is that jail or office? They seem so alike most of the time...

Anyway, that's been the excitement so far on my Monday. Hope yours is going well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home