Wednesday, May 31, 2006

YAY! It's Almost June...

I don't know about anyone else, but dang May was a LONG financial month in our lives! Seemed like payday was never gonna arrive! But, alas, here we are! :)

It feels strange that school is getting out and yet we haven't hit a really hot day yet. I think we made it to about 95 degrees one day but that's as hot as we have managed to get here in Siskiyou County, CA. Today we will be lucky to see the high 60s and no rain... At least if it has to rain we could get some thunder and lightening out of it...

June is a month of goals and re-budgetting. We are still adjusting to our new gasoline bills for Willie's dialysis, and to the weird diabetic-dialysis diet.

Yesterday I cleaned out the deep-freeze and tossed some seriously petrified meat and veggies. I had a pork-loin in there from 2004! Gack... I am on a mission now though to really watch what's in there and to continue to stock up on things we use. I definitely need to work on rotating the things in the freezer a bit better.

What are your goals for June?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home