Friday, December 08, 2006

So Many Websites & Blogs, So Little Time

It's Friday. Anyone who knows me IRL knows that I announce this all day. I live for Fridays. :)

I wish I had about a month to do nothing but search the web and read other people's sites and blogs. There is such amazing information out there. With search engines like Google, I can find anytthing I want in a matter of seconds. How did we live without the net?

However, since I do have a "day job" and am working on building up my various income streams, I have to save my searching and reading to things mostly relavent to working and writing. Please post a comment though and share your site or others that you enjoy. I'm always on the lookout for new places to check out!

On the writing front I am finishing up my eBook. Glad when that beast is done. This weekend I am working on an article on data encryption algorithms for a software company. This project is actually pretty challenging and interesting. I find it amazing that I am getting paid, and well, for learning something and writing a bit about it! And, behind that project I have a contract to write 50 content articles. The pay is decent and they should be pretty quick to write.

My egg income stream seems to have dried up now for winter. The hens just aren't interested in laying much when it's about 20 degrees out! :)

However, my referal income is up for AC and other sites. That's pretty exciting. I am also funding Christmas this year from surveys and eBay. Shipped out my LAST eBay packages of this season today. Happy to have that beast over as well. The post office isn't exactly a fun place to go in December. Even in a small rural town like Yreka CA!

That's my frugal and freelance life for today. What are you up to? Any good sites to check out while I procrastinate about writing??

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

What is your ebay id? I'm Scrougy*Scraps*Primitives on ebay. I found the link to your site on wahm.

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home