Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Freebie Fortress Review and A Life Update

First a short life update... Willie and I purchased the "Arsenic Master" this week. This was the first alternative we have found, that is reasonably priced, to deal with the arsenic in our well water. While it is a bit of a cost at about $1600, it will FINALLY allow us to stop hauling all of our water, and use our well water. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Willie said the other day that it has been almost 4 years that we have been dealing with hauling water. That's a lot of wasted time and gas...

To help off-set some of my water and credit card type stuff I started doing GPT (get-paid-to) sites while I watch TV and before I go to bed. I try to keep on task and writing during the day, but when I am wanting some fun and relaxation, I do the GPT stuff. The idea is that I am dedicating all of the money I make to debt and/or our water project(s). My freelance writing needs to support us, with Willie's income of course, and this GPT cash is going only to debt and not into our general fund.

As I started playing around with the GPT sites I discovered one that I really love. It is Freebie Fortress. I love that I found it when it was practically brand new, I think less than a week old, actually.

I e-mailed the site owner and asked a question and immediately got a response. (I was having issues with the site being slow in IE7 and wanted to let her know because her site was new and I didn't know if she knew there was an issue or not. Ends up that it works in IE7 but works a LOT better in Firefox.) In less than 1 week I have earned over almost $40 from this site. It is by FAR the easiest because offers clear and there doesn't seem to be the long waits I sometimes see on other sites. I also am finding that all of my offers clear. Which is a nice change!

The other thing that is GREAT is that each offer, even the easy zip/e-mail submits, are worth 1 point. 1 point translates to $1! So while other GPT sites are paying $0.30-$075, and only some of them clear, Freebie Fortress has offers of all $1+ and they seem to ALL clear! How totally cool!

Freebie Fortress really is a great site and and I urge all of you to check it out. Sign up! And, ask any questions you might have. I am happy to answer them. To get to the site simply click here!

And no, this is NOT a paid blog posting... I just love the site and want others to enjoy it as well. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home