Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Freelance Writing and Proofreading Occupy My Days

I have embarked on a mission to replace my full-time job income and become a WAHM once and for all. To do this I am employing all of my multiple income stream knowledge and trying to build some "perm" type projects and some "temp" ones to balance those out.

First I have been eBaying during the holiday season. That was fun and I am happy it's done for the year. However, I will be on the lookout for items to sell over the next holiday season, next year.

I have been doing blog ads. Those weird posts you see here, with a lot of links in them, are paid. I get $10 for each of them and they take like 10 minutes to do. :) LOVE those.

I have been freelance writing and earning cash doing it. Right now I am on schedule to get paid for a $200 and $500 project next Friday. Not bad! :) I have another $600 project under contract and pending my working on it. I have two months so I am not in a big hurry on it.

For all aspiring freelancers I highly suggest this as your first stop to learning how it's done!
Click Here!


I am in negotiation with someone about ghost writting a full-legnth book for them. This would be GREAT. We shall see.

I recently discovered a great job doing proofreading from home. I love it and the pay isn't bad either. :) This is work I can do 24/7 and pay is based totally on my time and effort. Right now I believe in two days I have earned about $100. I am waiting to see my first pay from it and decide if it is a viable "perm" job to add to my list.

I am also still doing surveys and MyPoints. I recently earned another $35 in WalMart gift cards from MyPoints and last month earned about $50 from surveys. Not bad. :)

What are you doing today to start to live the frugal and happy life you want? Post me a comment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home