Monday, December 11, 2006

Monday, UG....

It's always just so dang hard to get out of bed on Mondays. I can't wait for the day when I can work from home and not have to be here by 8am five days a week. It's such a drag... :)

This past weekend I wrote an article on encryption algorithms and looked over the changes that need to be made to my eBook on ethanol. I am hoping to get both projects cleared for payment by Friday's cut-off date. This will make the income count in 2006 and not 2007. Better for us because I made less income than I should next year.

The only shopping I really plan to do now for the rest of the year is a small gift for the kid's teachers, and the Angel Tree gifts for work. Hopefully we can get it all done without spending too much cash, though I do have a budget for it.

Well, back to the daily grind. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home